Road Offences Panel Programme
What does the Road Offences Panel Programme (ROPP) Offer?
The programme is offered to clients involved in various road offences which include, but is not limited to, driving under the influence (DUI) and reckless and negligent driving.
This programme is offered as a diversion or non custodial sentencing option to individuals in conflict with the law.
The Road Offence Panel Programme is a pscyho educational programme, consisting of 5 sessions, facilitated in a group setting.
The panel is an interactive group, focussing on the learning of the accused and their plan going forward, to prevent repeat offences. Case study applications, and reflective assignments are used as tools to facilitate attitudinal change during sessions. Follow up sessions are scheduled depending on the need/risk identified.
If you have been arrested for or are appearing in court for a road offence contact our 24 hour helpline on 072 1846 483
Prevention/Self Enrichment Programmes
Family life enrichment, Youth Enrichment, Youth Leadership
- Psycho Legal Assessments (incl. criminal capacity of children, diversion for adults, pre– sentence assessments)
- Developmental Assessments
- Group, Individual and Family Counselling
- Parenting Preparation and Empowerment Workshops
- Psychological Counselling
- Family Strengthening Programmes
- Trauma & Crisis counselling
- Restorative Group Conferences
- Court Reports
- Expert Testimony
- Individual Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Specialised Programmes
- Sex offenders