- Statistics relating to drinking and driving.
- Road Safety and the law – zero tolerance.
- Driving psychology
- What is the legal limit of alcohol consumption?
- What is your legal implication and rights?
- How does it impact on your work?
- How does it impact on your family?
- What alternatives are there?
In the Workplace
- Does your staff understand what it means to be an ethical employee?
- Own values vs. Company values
- What is the impact of unethical employees on staff?
- How do you create a culture of self regulation?
- How do you address unethical behaviour?
- How do you build a ethical strategy from top management to entry level employees?
Diversity in the Workplace
- Debunking stereotypes and prejudices
- The impact this has on the culture of the company
- What the legislation says about harassment in the workplace
- Importance of diversity
- Bullying in the workplace
- Develop a list of negative and destructive behaviours/values that must be eliminated from the team's interactions.
Why choose our services for your staff development and training needs?
- More than 100 years experience in the design and delivery of human capital development programmes
- Access to an extensive network of training and clinical support experts (qualified assessors and SETA alignment where relevant)
- Relevant programmes, developed on quality learning and development principles indicators (experiential learning approaches where relevant)
- Programme responsiveness – alignment to contemporary understanding of the workplace challenges
- Competitive fee structure - able to access expert resources at affordable rates due to our relationship with NICRO
- Direct support of NICRO’s sustainability - as services procured through NICRO Enterprises funds the work of the organisation.
- BEE points in supporting a social franchise As NICRO Enterprise
Clinical Support Programmes
- Individual, Family and group counselling
- Trauma and crisis counselling
- Therapeutic assessments