The impact on the Workplace
- How have you experienced the impact in your industry
- How have you responded to managing the impact?
- What is it that your staff require to ‘cope’
- How do we use the workplace as a platform to strengthen our efforts to reduce crime generally in the workplace
Why choose our services for your staff development and training needs?
- More than 100 years experience in the design and delivery of human capital development programmes
- Access to an extensive network of training and clinical support experts (qualified assessors and SETA alignment where relevant)
- Relevant programmes, developed on quality learning and development principles indicators (experiential learning approaches where relevant)
- Programme responsiveness – alignment to contemporary understanding of the workplace challenges
- Competitive fee structure - able to access expert resources at affordable rates due to our relationship with NICRO
- Direct support of NICRO’s sustainability - as services procured through NICRO Enterprises funds the work of the organisation.
- BEE points in supporting a social franchise As NICRO Enterprise
Clinical Support Programmes
- Individual, Family and group counselling
- Trauma and crisis counselling
- Therapeutic assessments